Please refer to the bullet points below for our foiling artwork requirements for the work itself and the die:
Foiling Artwork Requirements
- Always provide us with a file containing the layout with registration marks
- Please include the printable area within a separate file or layer to the foiling areas
- The files must be 100% sized and preferable a.pdf, vector file or Illustrator file
- Please specify the foil shade and substrate at this stage
- Allow 10mm all around the image to allow for die fixing and metal wastage during cutting
- Files must be .pdf, vector files, Illustrator files, and at least 1,200dpi. We charge accordingly for artwork modifications
- If using file extensions please name them
- If using Illustrator files convert all fonts to outline or supply with attached screen fonts
- Check all graphics are hi-resolution
- Don’t supply images in greyscale, CMYK or RGB. Black and white only.
- We make dies to the size of the artwork supplied unless otherwise stated
- If your artwork is correctly formatted it should be under 2MB. We cannot accept .jpg files
- All orders are subject to our terms and conditions
If you’ve got any questions regarding the sending of artwork please don’t hesitate to get in contact.