Believe it not, Aluminium is the most abundant element in the earth’s crust and is well tolerated by plants and animals, so you’ll be pleased to know that the metallic finishes created by Blockfoil use Aluminium Foil only. Read below to find out what else makes hot foil environmentally friendly.
The benefits of using hot foil are:
- hot foil minimises waste, with only the minimum foil needed to be applied
- All foil waste can be recycled
- No unrecycled polyester on the finished product
- All hot foil metal is Aluminium
- Blockfoil holds sufficient ISO 14001 certification