Aluminium is the most abundant element in the earth’s crust and is well accepted by plants and animal. You’ll be happy to know that the metallic finishes created by Blockfoil use Aluminium Foil only. Read below to find out what else makes hot foil environmentally friendly.
The (Foil & Specialty Effects Association) publish an annual Pira Report. The report confirmed foil blocked print is ‘pulpable’ which is the best way to recycle paper. It is also ‘compostable’.
The benefits of using hot foil are:
- hot foil minimises waste, with only the minimum foil needed for application
- All foil waste is recycleable
- No unrecycled polyester on the finished product
- All hot foil metal is Aluminium
- Blockfoil holds relevant ISO 14001 certification