Looking for a printing career? See available jobs listed below. If no jobs are available don’t hesitate to send over your cv anyway.
Careers at The Blockfoil Group
SF Services (part of The Blockfoil Group) is looking for a highly motivated and flexible service engineer to join our expanding team.
The role is based in Ipswich, Suffolk, with some travel throughout the UK and Overseas.
- Servicing/repair foil blocking machines
- Inspection and repairs of machines
- Mainly mechanical fault finding, with basic electrical and pneumatics
- Provide technical support to customers onsite
- Create written reports for customers
- Nights away from home – UK and Overseas
- Installation of new and used presses
- Mechanical engineering background
- High standard of safe working practices
- Full driving licence
- Good organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual able to take responsibility for and demonstrate initiative in their work, ensuring the work is produced on time and to the desired standard
- Flexible to plan and travel at short notice
- Hold an engineering qualification (HNC, HND, NVQ, ONC or similar)
- Approachable and customer focused
- Lathe and mill
- Engineering drawing knowledge
- Foiling press experience (or similar machines)
- Electrical knowledge
- Plc knowledge
- Paid annual leave
- Full time
Please apply in writing including current CV here.