Every foiling or embossing job needs a die. Please refer to the points below for our foiling die artwork requirements:
- Allow 10mm all around the image to allow for die fixing and metal wastage during cutting
- Files must be .pdf, vector files, illustrator files, and at least 1,200dpi. We charge for artwork modifications accordingly
- If using file extensions please name them
- Include all used picture files
- If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outline or supply with attached screen fonts
- Check all graphics are hi-resolution and at least 1,200dpi for text and linework
- Don’t supply images in greyscale, CMYK or RGB. Black only.
- Dies will be made to the size of artwork supplied unless stated otherwise
- We can use .pdf, .eps, .ai and bitmap files up to a maximum of 2MB. We are unable to accept .jpg files. If your artwork is correctly formatted then it should in almost all cases be under 2MB
- All orders are subject to our terms and conditions
If you’ve got any questions before sending your artwork please don’t hesitate to get in contact.